Updated: June 10, 2017
- The best places on Santorini for families: Fira, Oia, Firostefani, Imerovigli, and Kamari.
- Fira is busy and lively. Firostefani and Imerovigli are quieter and walking distance from Fira. Oia is best for a stroller. Kamari has the beach (but no caldera views).
- Booking.com is the best website for booking hotels in Santorini.
Top 5 Hotels For Families In Santorini
1. Aria Suites – Fira
Beautiful pool and view. Villas sleep families of 4 to 7. Located in quiet area of busy Fira but shops and restaurants are a short walk away.
2. Agali Houses – Firostefani
Large beautiful pool with incredible views out into the caldera. Two-bedroom suites sleep family of 4. (Be prepared for lots of stairs to get up to the town.)
3. Astra Suites – Imerovigli
The most luxurious hotel on the caldera that accepts children. Family suites are wonderful. Beautiful infinity pool has sunset and caldera views.
4. Tholos Resort – Imerovigli
Large, recently refurbished suites sleep family of 4. Pool isn’t huge but has jaw-dropping views of Skaros Rock, caldera, and sunset.
5. Golden Sunset Villas – Oia
Stunning location at the tip of Oia with idyllic sunset views. No pool, but Lioyerma pool bar is nearby. The windmill suite is an old windmill that sleeps a family of 4. Very cool!